My daughter made me do it!

As Megan was bathing last night, she told me she wanted her hair cut to here and placed her hand at the middle part of her neck. I was stunned at first. You see, Megan has always talked about having long hair. But sadly, she has been blessed with her mommy's hair. It just does not grow very fast and when it does grow, it does not look healthy. But we have managed.

I told her it may be a while before I could get her to Kim. Kim is the only person I trust anymore to cut mine or my children's hair. She also does my mom's. (Side note: Shawn taught Kim in high school when we lived in Roscoe. Kinda makes me feel old.) Megan was not pleased with that response. So she replies, "Mom, you can cut it." At first I said no. But then I gave in. It probably needs some touching up, but I think it looks adorable. Shawn was not so eager to offer a favorable comment. Now all his girls have short(er) hair. Sorry, it's just a lot easier on the mommy this way.

Enjoy!





3 insightful thoughts (comments):

Anonymous said...

I love it and it looks like you did a good job.
Deon

Miranda said...

I think you did a great job!

Amber Smith said...

Megan looks so cute! I have been really wanting to cut Mary Alice's hair, but she insists that she wants her hair to be long! She wasn't blessed with beautiful locks. Her hair looks straggly and is very hard to keep combed. Maybe she'll see Megan's cute do and change her mind. :)