Before and After

A month. One solid month without a post. Tsk...tsk...tsk...

We'll it's not my fault, "My kitchen made me do it!" But after a month of trials and tribulations, that oft tested my sanity, and Brandy's patience with me, we have completed this summer's home improvement project. The Kitchen from ---- (well, at least Gehenna.)

Before:


After:


So that's why we haven't been posting like we ought. Just don't look too close to the pictures.

4 insightful thoughts (comments):

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!
Deon

Amber Smith said...

Your kitchen looks AWESOME!!! Good job guys!

Shawn said...

Thank you so much. It was many evenings of work, and I'm very glad my family doesn't depend on my handywork in order to eat and have a roof over their heads.

Miranda said...

That looks wonderful! Congratulations!